ACRA 2240 ENC CNC LATHE WITH FANUC OI MATE TD CONTROLLER
ACRA’s 2240 ENC CNC Lathes are versatile teach type CNC Flat-bed lathes with Manual, Conversational, Teach, and CNC operating modes. The bed features a rugged MEEHANITE casting, with thick widely spaced cross supports and induction hardened ground ways for accuracy and rigidity. Coolant system with removable tank is standard. Precision ground ball-screws are driven by AC digital servo motors. The spindle is driven by an infinitely variable AC inverter and includes constant surface speed and threading functions.
This machine will be useful on day #1 with any level of operator, for production or prototype. It can be operated manually with jog joysticks and MPG hand wheels Teach and Repeat, user interactive Conversational, or full-blown CNC G-Code / M-Function with macros. Some models include a Part Shape program generator, with graphics display.
It also features the following:
• The main spindle motor is direct driven. The spindle is supported by a single cylinder bearing housing equipped with SP level precision double row cylindrical roller bearing / angular contact thrust bearings and lubricated with Hl-class grease. The front spindle is designed with a labyrinthian collar and protector cover to prevent the entering of coolant or chips.
• Encased in a well-ribbed headstock for maximum heat dissipation. Prevents any thermal distortion after long periods of turning thereby ensuring accurate cutting.
• Bed ways and cross slide are hardened and ground to min HS70.
• Turcite “B” coating between the bed and carriage.Specifications:
Swing over Bed: 21.653″
Max Working Length (4 Way Tool Post): 26.77″
Max Working Diameter (4 Way Tool Post): 12.80″
Distance Between Centers: 34.25″
Width of Bed: 13.58”
Spindle Nose: A2-8
Spindle Center Sleeve: MT #5
Spindle Bore / Bar Capacity: 3.58″
Range of Spindle Speed: Inf. Variable 35 – 3500 RPM
Motor: 15 HP FANUC Spindle Motor
Travel (X): 11.8″
Travel (Z): 30.70″
Rapid (X/Z): 295 IPM
X Axis Motor: 2.4HP β12 /3000is
Z Axis Motor: 3.33HP β22 /2000is
Tool Station: Electric V8 Turret
Size of External Turning Tool: 1″
Boring Bar Diameter: 1.575″
Quill Taper: MT #5
Quill Diameter: 3.346″
Quill Travel: 7.00″
Weight 9811 lbs
Dimensions 127 × 91 × 88 in
• Fanuc OI Mate TD Controller.
• Halogen Work Light.
• Coolant System.
• Hydraulic Chuck 10” with Rotary Cylinder.
• Live Center MT#5.
• Leveling Pads (8 pcs).
• Toolbox & Operation Manual.
Dimensions127 × 91 × 88 in