ACRA MODEL 5VHL HEAVY DUTY BED TYPE WITH HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL BORING & MILLING MACHINE
• The X, Y and W axes of 5VHL are equipped with ball screw and AC servo motor.
• There are three functions: Rapid & Jog & Manual feed.
• The Vertical Spindle Speed, Saddle and Table are equipped with pneumatic clamp device.
• The Horizontal Spindle Speed is 40-1450 RPM and with 12 steps speed changes.
• A Counterweight Balance permits the head to travel smoothly and to retain its accuracy stability.
• The X-Axis Travel up to 2000 mm is available on your request.
Table & Saddle:
• The Table and Saddle are made of high-quality cast iron which has been carefully stress relieved.
• Way surfaces are hand scraped and finished
• Table and Saddle feed can be driven by power or manual operation, and is easy to change speeds and to operate.
• Because of the large range of speeds, it is simple to go from low speed heavy cutting to high speed
• Table feed system is equipped with easy adjustable backlash eliminator to increase operating stability and cutting efficiency.
• Large supporting surface and narrow square guide ways provide stable and smooth sliding.
Accuracy of Table & Saddle:
• Table and saddle are made of high quality cast iron, treated through stress relieving.
• The sliding surfaces are scrapped and finished.
• The upper, rear and front reference surfaces are ground, T-slots are correctly machined. So that the flatness, parallelism and squareness all meet the requirements of operation and are convenient in setup the work pieces.
Whole structure of the machine is quite simple.
The operation device, such as the switch and handle, are installed in the front of the machine, so that all functional operations are at the operator’s fingertips.
A Counter Balancing weight is housed in the column to guarantee the smooth travel of the spindle head.
• Casting by high quality case iron.
• Completed annealing process to release residual stress, and all sliding ways hardened and ground to reserve high accuracy and wear resistance.
Table Travel (Longitudinal): 59”
Table Travel (Cross): 23-5/8”
Vertical Spindle Head Travel (Vertical): 27-9/16”
Horizontal Spindle Head Travel (Vertical): 25-9/16”
Vertical Spindle Nose to Tabletop: 3-15/16” ~ 31-1/2”
Vertical Spindle Center to Column Front: 21-5/8”
Distance Between Horizontal/Vertical Spindle Center: 21-5/8”
Table Working Area: 86-5/8” x 19-11/16”
T slot (Wide x No. x Pitch): 0.709” x 5 x 3-9/16”
Tabletop to Floor: 34-1/4”
Spindle Nose: ISO R297 No.50
Vertical Spindle Speeds: 45-1,500 RPM
Horizontal Spindle Speeds: 40-1,450 RPM
No. of Vertical spindle speed: 12 Steps
No. of Horizontal spindle speed: 12 Steps
Feeds (vertical spindle): 0.05″-0.2″/min
Feed & Rapid:
Rapid Traverse (Longitudinal & Cross): 129-7/8″/min
W-Axis Rapid traverse(Vertical): 150″/min
Feed Rates(Longitudinal &Cross): 1-1/8″~ 39-3/8″
Horizontal Feed Rates (Vertical): 1-1/8″ ~ 39-3/8″
Change of Feeds: Infinitely Variable
Vertical Spindle: AC 15 HP -4P
Horizontal Spindle: AC 15 HP-4P
Feed: AC 15 HP -4P, Servo Motor, X & Y-Axis: 4.7 HP, W-Axis: 1.14 HP
Lubrication: AC 3.5W-2P
Cutting fluid: AC 1/6 HP-2P
Weight 19,200 lbs
Dimensions 175 × 101 × 115 in
• Coolant System.
• Auto Lubrication System.
• Draw Bar.
• Leveling Blocks.
• Automatic Table Feeds with Rapid Traverse.
• Tools and Toolbox.
• Hardened & Ground Box ways.