ACRA MODEL ARDC2500 RADIAL ARM DRILLING MACHINE WITH HYDRAULIC CLAMPING
• Has a IC Timer which gives the advantage of pressing one button that automatically releases up/down movement, stop, and automatically clamping. The spindle will maintain it’s original position after the tools have been changed.
• A special arm elevating safety device is provided to prevent arm from falling abruptly after years of usage. It will keep the copper nut from being excessively worn out.
• A recycling coolant pump is furnished to cool off precise gears inside gear box and minimize excessive wear on gears to lowest extent.
• Friction type disc clutch is used to absorb the impact force caused by the vertical movement of the spindle, and effectively protects all of the transmission unit inside the gear box. With the quick spindle return, the clutch will help to speed up the tapping operation.
• Equipped with a hydraulic clamping system.
• Speed Changing function is driven by hydraulic power and equipped with quick preset device
• Made in Taiwan.
Drilling (Steel): 3-1/16”
Drilling (Cast Iron): 3-15/16”
Tapping (Steel): 2-1/2”
Tapping (Cast Iron): 2-15/16”
Diameter of Column: 21”
Column Surface to Spindle Center: 19-11/16″ ~ 98–7/16”
Travel of Spindle Head: 78-3/4”
Base Surface to Spindle: 21” ~ 78-3/4”
Elevating Height of Arm: 39-3/8”
Box Table Dimensions: 39” x 31” x 22”
Spindle Taper: MT#6
Spindle Travel: 17-3/4”
Spindle Speeds (16): 16~1,250 RPM
Spindle Feeds: 0.04 ~ 3.20 (16 Steps)
Main Motor (HP): 10 HP
Elevating Motor (HP): 5 HP
Hydraulic Clamping Motor (HP): 1 HP
Coolant Equipment (HP): 1/4 HP
Weight 24,200 lbs
Dimensions 158 × 63 × 152 in
• Adjustment Tools (Box included)
• Coolant System (Pump included)
• Work Light (Fluorescent Lamp Included)
• Box-type Worktable
• Lead Screw
• Electrical Control Box
• Hydraulic Flow Distributing Value