9" X 16" ACRA MODEL BS-250VS VARIABLE SPEED HORIZONTAL BANDSAW WITH SWIVEL (MITER) HEAD
Acra’s BS-250VS Variable Speed Horizontal Bandsaw with Swivel (Miter) Head has a variable speed drive system and a powerful 2 hp motor and heavy duty gearbox. The Down force is controlled by hydraulic damper and it has been fitted with a magnetic switch with auto off after cut has been made. It also features the following:
• Large Hand Wheel And Build-In Gauge for Easy Blade Tension.
• Built In Coolant, And Coolant Is Distributed Through The Blade Guides.
• Carbide Tungsten Blade Guide Supported by Bridge Type Portable Frame.
• Blade Brush Is Build-In and Self Propelled.
• Quick Positioning Clamping Vise with Fully Adjustable Jaws the Rapid Action Vice.
• With 90 To 60 Degree Full Mitering.
• Removable Chip Tray for Easy Clean Up.
• Fully Adjustable Hydraulic Down Feed with Separate On/Off Valve.
• Heavy Duty Cast-iron Construction.
• Low Voltage Control with Overload Protection.
• Centralized Control Panel.
• Swivel Head
• Variable Speed Drive
Capacity (Round) 90°: 10″
Capacity (Round) 45°: 8-1/2″
Capacity (Rect.) 90°: 9″ x 16″
Capacity (Rect.) 45°: 10″ x 9-1/2″
Throat Depth: 10-1/2″
Swivel Base: 0~45 Degrees
Bed Height: 23-1/2″
Blade Speeds: 82~259 FPM
Blade Size: 1.06″ x 0.35″ x 130″
Main Motor: 2 HP
Voltage: 220/440V AC/3 PH
Weight 1150 lbs
Dimensions 70 × 32 × 46 in
• Coolant System
• Adjustable Hydraulic Down Feed
• Blade Brush
• Blade Guide
• Fully Mitering
• Automatic Shutoff
• Bi-Metal Blade