26"X 120" ACRA MODEL CL-38A HOLLOW SPINDLE CNC FLAT BED LATHE WITH FANUC OITD CONTROLLER
PENDANT TYPE OPERATION BOX:
• The Pendant type operation box can be moved to an appropriate operation position and can be swiveled for increasing convenience in operation.
• The Flat bed machine structure presents perfect rigidity and without structural deformation.
• The Cross-Slide moves on the dovetailed slide ways for high straightness accuracy.
• The Tailstock can be mounted with a chuck to achieve a sub-spindle function.
• The Hydraulic System consists of high-quality components with outstanding features for stable performance, low thermal growth, low noise and suitable for long time continuous operation.
• Powerful Spindle motor drive makes the machine ideal for heavy cutting.
• V8 Hydraulic turret is standard.
• Equipped with Double door.
V8 HYDRAULIC TURRET:
• V8 Hydraulic Turret is a standard accessory.
• Tool selection method is bi-directional, random tool selection.
• Max. tool size: O.D. tool 0.98”/ I.D. tool 1.57”.
• The Headstock is a highly rig id structure, which offers superb stability in heavy cutting.
• All gears in the Headstock employ high precision Japan JIS class 1 gears, assuring smooth with low noise.
• Headstock lubrication is a forced lubrication system operated by a pump.
• Spindle Bore: 4.7”.
• The Spindle associate with P-Class Taper roller bearing that presents outstanding stability in heavy cutting.
CARRIAGE AND CROSS SLIDE:
• X, Z- Axis are driven by individual servo motor and transmitted through high precision ball screws, that provide extremely smooth feed and high positioning accuracy.
• The Cross-Slide moves on dovetail slide ways. Sliding surfaces are hardened and precision ground as well as providing outstanding wear-resistance.
TAILSTOCK WITH SUB-SPINDLE FUNCTION:
• The Tailstock quill movement is driven by hydraulic power or manual for fast and convenient working loading and unloading.
• The Tailstock Quill can be mounted with a chuck with sub-spindle function.
• The Quill is a MT#5 dead center.
• 5.9” Quill Diameter makes it suitable to hold a large workpiece.
Swing Over Bed: 26”
Swing Over Cross Slide: 14-1/2”
Distance Between Centers: 120”
Maximum Cutting Diameter: 23-5/8”
Width of Bed: 18”
Spindle Bore: 4.7”
Spindle Nose Type: A2-11
Spindle Speeds: 6 – 2,000 RPM
Number of Speed Ranges: 2
Hi/Lo Selection: Auto Shift
Turret Selection: Standard: V8 & V6 or H4
X – Axis: 21”
Z – Axis: 120”
Rapid Travel X/Z: 400 IPM
X-Axis: 4 HP
Z-Axis: 5.3 HP
Ball Screw: X-Axis (1-7/16”,P-6) & Z-Axis (2”, P-12)
Quill Diameter: 3-7/8”
Quill Travel: 7-7/8”
Main Motor: 30 HP (30 Min)
Voltage: 230V ~ 3 Phase
Weight 17,900 lbs
Dimensions 260 × 120 × 80 in
• 25 HP (cont.)/ 30 HP (30 min), AC Spindle.
• Motor (Fanuc), 220V (only), 3 Phase, 60 Cycle.
• Fanuc OiTD Controller with Manual Guide i.
• 10.4” LCD Monitor.
• 18” Bed Width.
• V8 (Front) & H6 (Rear) or H4 Servo Turret.
• 10” Steady Rest with Rollers (min. 1-1/2” Cap.).
• Rear Chip Conveyor with Chip Cat.
• All in One Tailstock with Built-in Center.
• Tailstock Movable by Engaging with Carriage.
• Dead Center for Tailstock.
• Coolant System.
• Halogen Light.
• Two Chucks Ready Spindle.
• Auto Lubrication.
• Moving Door & Splash Guard.
• Foundation Pads & Leveling screws.
• Toolbox & Tool.
• Operation, Electric, Controller and Parts Manual.
• Turret Tooling Package.