16 GA. X 48″ ACRA MODEL FK-H4816 MANUAL APRON LEAF HAND BRAKE
• Heavily Built of Rugged All Welded Constructions for Maximum Strength and Minimum Deflection.
• The Brakes Are Designed and Built for Long Services and Accurate Bending and Forming Operations.
• The Leveling Screw and Lock Nuts on The Pedestals, Jack Screws, Shims and Upper leaf For Numerous Adjustment.
• Removable Apron on Those Brakes Are Supported by large Pins in Free-Floating Bearings, And Upper Leaf Adjustment Screws Feature.
• METALEX Exclusive Roller Type Bearings to Prevent Upper Left Creep.
• Cast Steel Handle, Heavy Counterweights, and An Apron Stop Rod Complement the Many Other Fine Features of these Heavy-Duty Brakes.
Capacity: 16 Ga. x 48″
Maximum Bending Length: 48″
Mild Steel: 16 Ga.
Stainless Steel: 20 Ga.
Maximum Box Depth: 4″
Maximum Beam Lift: 1-1/4″
Weight 450 lbs
Dimensions 64 × 21 × 30 in
Heavy Duty Counter Weight
Apron Stop Rod
Cast Steel Handle