ACRA MODEL KV-100 VERTICAL METAL CUTTING BANDSAW
Acra’s KV-100 Robust Vertical Manual Metal Cutting Bandsaw has an adjustable Tilt Table that allows cutting of steel or alloy plate & sections, PVC or composites. Built to the highest standards, the KV-100 Vertical Bandsaw offers many standard features of construction such as, heavy duty frames & bases, high quality cast iron tables, dependable motors, and a variable mechanical speed design. Made in Taiwan and featuring the following:
• Digital FPM display for infinitely variable speed adjustment.
• Cast iron table tilts (Left & Right and Front & Back).
• Cast iron blade wheels with rubber tires for traction.
• Air pump to remove chips from cutting area.
Throat Depth: 39-3/4″
Work Height: 13-1/2″
Table Size: 23-1/2″ x 19-1/2″
Auxiliary Table: 17-3/4″ x 19-1/2″
Table Inclination (4-Ways): 15 Degree
Saw Blade Length: 178-5/8″
Saw Blade Width: 1/8″ – 5/8″
Saw Blade Speeds: (Low) 65-280 FPM/ (High) 400-1,640 FPM
Butt Welder Capacity: 2.4KVA 1/8″-5/8″
Horsepower: 2 HP
Voltage: 230/460V AC ~ 3 Phase
Weight 2024 lbs
Dimensions 70 × 30 × 85 in
• Saw Blade Butt Welder with integrated Annealing Unit.
• Blade Shear and Grinder.
• Built-in Blade and Tire cleaning brush.
• Low Voltage Working Lamp.
• One set of required tools.
• One instruction and parts manual.
• Electro-Magnetic Switch for overload protection.
• Blade Guides
• Saw Blade
• Speed Indicator
• Variable Speed Drive
• Auxiliary Table