Keep Scrolling To Learn More
LCM50-2 AXIS VERTICAL CNC MILLING MACHINE WITH ACU-RITE MILLPOWER CONTROLLER
From the moment you power up your MILLPWRG2®system, you’ll know it was built with convenience in mind. From the exceptional clarity of a large full-color LCD display to the added advantage of full 3D contouring capabilities and menu-prompted conversational programming, essential functions are only a key stroke away. Use MILLPWRG2 as a full function digital readout system, a programmable NC control or both. It’s powerful enough to handle any job and easy enough for anyone to operate. No prior programming experience necessary.
Faster set-ups, shorter run times and a major boost in productivity are just one “powerful easy” retrofit away. The new ACU-RITE MILLPWRG2 control and retrofit kits can turn just about any knee mill into a productive CNC machine.
Standardized menus make it easy to program common features, simply press any function key and follow the prompts. Use MILLPWRG2 for arcs, blends and circles in any size, shape or pattern your print requires. There is no need to set up rotary tables or other devices. MILLPWRG2 also includes an engrave option for engraving alphanumeric characters vertically, horizontally, diagonally or along an arc.
Every MILLPWRG2 system includes components that have been designed, manufactured and tested to withstand the elements of contamination found in even the harshest machine shop environment.
Use MILLPWRG2 as a full function DRO, an intelligent power feed or a programmable CNC. This versatile system allows the operator to switch from full automatic mode to manual mode in just seconds. Import and run G-Code files from CAD/CAM programs to machine full 3D contoured parts. With optional spindle control, you can automatically control your spindle’s speed and/or direction on milling machines that are equipped with an electronic variable speed spindle.
3-D Graphics System:
Intuitive navigation menus eliminate the need for multiple screens, while improving efficiency and accuracy. Program cycles using a simple, easy-to-understand set of machinist language prompts, are accompanied by content-specific “help” graphics.
2-Year Warranty for controller.
• R8, NST30, NST40 are available.
• Made from one piece of Ni-Cr alloy steel.
• Supported by two precision angular contact and one ball bearing to ensure rigidity.
• Inner taper is hardened and precision grounded.
MILLING HEAD GEAR AND QUILL:
• Harden and grounded spindle, quiet and smooth, free of noise and vibration.
• Uses dynamically balanced pulleys and precision bearings.
• 3HP Spindle Motor.
• Spindles back gear runs in grease packed housing to ensure less fatigue, strength and low noise.
• Chrome coated and mirror grounded finished quill.
RIGID HEAD TILTING SYSTEM:
• The Heaf knuckle is our design patent. This structure greatly increase the stability and rigidity, when the vertical head is titled at any angle, front and back to perform complicated work. There are 6 T-bolts to lock the knuckle to the Ram instead of 3 bolts.
ADJUSTABLE BACKLASH NUT:
• Unique double nuts and backlash adjusting design, contact face enlarged ensuring accuracy over term and easy for backlash adjustment.LCM50 Mill
Table Size: 9″ X 50″
X Axis Travel: 35″
Y Axis Travel: 12″
Z Axis Travel: 5″
T-Slots: 3 x 0.625″ x 2.5″
Ram Travel: 12″
Knee Travel: 16″
Throat Distance: 6.75″ ~ 18.75″
Spindle to Table Top: 0 ~ 18.5″
Main Motor: 3 HP
Spindle Nose: R-8 or #30 NST
Spindle RPM: 60 – 4,500 RPM
Quill Feeds: 0.0015″ – 0.003″ -0.006″
Voltage: 230/460V AC ~ 3 PH
Acu-Rite MillPower 2 Axis Controller Specifications:
Processor: 1.4 GHz Celeron® M
CNC User Memory: 1.25 MB
Display: 12.1” 1024 x 768 Color LCD with LED backlight
Internal Storage: 2.5 GB Flash (User)
Remote Pendant (Stop / Go): Yes
Housing: Die Cast Metal (Bezel & Back Sheet Metal)
Connections: Ethernet, USB (x2), RS-232
Protection: IP 54 (front) / IP 40 (Back)
Feed Override: Potentiometer
Error Compensation: Linear & Bidirectional Non-linear
Graphic View: 2D Line / 3D Line / 3D Solid
Program Size Limit: 9999 Steps
Weight 3000 lbs
Dimensions 78 × 71 × 96 in
Standard Features for Controller & Mill:
• USB + Ethernet Compatible.
• Simplified Navigation that Eliminates Multiple Menu Screens.
• Upgrades Available for all Legacy MILLPWR Models.
• 12.1″ High Resolution Display with 3D Graphics.
• 1.4 GHz Processor.
• Available Off-Line Software.
• Estimated Runtime Feature.
• Expanded Tool / Datum Offsets.
• Machine Specific Bracketry.
• G2 CNC Control.
• Remote Stop/Go Switch.
• Ball Screws.
• Precision Linear Encoders (1µm/0.00005” Resolution).
• Servo Drives and Motors.
• Motor Mounting Castings and Hardware.
• Console and Encoder Mounting Hardware.
• Milled Oil Grooves
• Hard Chrome Ways
• Hand Scraped Saddle
• Meechanite Casting
• ABEC-7 Spindle Bearings
There are no files attached to this listing currently. If you Have any further questions regarding this listing, please contact us for more information.