NEW GEKA HYDRACROP 165/300 HYDRAULIC IRONWORKER
The Geka Hydracrop 165/300 is part of Geka’s Hydracrop Series of ironworkers with two industrial hydraulic cylinders. Like the rest of the models in the series, this ironworker machine may be operated by two workers simultaneously.
With a punching power of 185 US tons, the Hydracrop 165/300 is the second most powerful machine in the Hydracrop Series.
The Hydracrop 165/300 consists of five workstations, for different metalworking tasks, that may also be equipped with optional Geka equipment and accessories. This makes a versatile ironworking machine that can handle a variety of different jobs and tasks.
The five workstations included in the Geka Hydracrop 165/300 Ironworker Machine
- Punching station: features an independent cylinder, making it a largely adaptable station capable of being equipped with special Geka accessories for different jobs.
- Station for shearing angles at 90°: this station comes equipped with a Geka-designed patented system consisting of a floating upper blade that moves on a straight line, which allows the machine to shear angles deformation-free and with no loss of material.
- Notching station: this station is highly adaptable since it may be equipped with a variety of Geka accessories and tools, each suited for different tasks. These include equipment for triangular notching at 90° and pipe notching equipment.
- Station for shearing flat bars and plates: the station features a very stable monoblock holder and a radial system, resulting in an optimum shearing quality and an increased cutting capacity for the machine.
- Cutting station for round and square bars: the machine comes fitted with standard blades for cutting round and square bars. However, a large range of blades from Geka is also available for cutting in different shapes.
||185 US Tons
||Ø 1-1/2″ x 1-1/4″
||300 US Tons
|Shears of Flat Bars and Plates
||30 ″x 3/4″ 20″ x 1″
|Shearing of Angles (without deformation)
||8″ x 8″ x 3/4″
|Shear of Angles with Optional Blade (small deformation)
||8″ x 8″ x 1″
|Shearing of Solid Round and Square Bars (Optional Blades)
||Ø 2-3/8″ and □ 2-3/8″