NEW GEKA HYDRACROP 220/300 UNIVERSAL IRONWORKER
The Geka Hydracrop 220/300 Universal Ironworker belongs to Geka’s line of Hydracrop two-cylinder hydraulic machines, able to be operated by two users at once. It offers the most punching power (240 US tons) out of all the models in the Hydracrop line.
The Hydracrop 220/300 Universal Ironworker is suitable for punching and shearing base plates for heavy metal construction.
It features five workstations for different tasks: punching, notching, shearing flat bars and cutting plates, shearing angles and section profiles. The stations in the universal ironworker may also be equipped with several Geka accessories and tools, largely increasing the versatility of the machine and making it an option for a wide range of metalworking jobs.
he five workstations included in the Geka Hydracrop 220/300 Universal Ironworker Machine
- Punching station: because of its independent cylinder this is a large and versatile punching station, capable of being fitted with different Geka tools and die sets.
- Station for shearing angles at 90°: this station has a radial system patented and designed by Geka, which eliminates distortion when shearing and does not waste any material.
- Notching station: the notching stations on Hydracrop universal ironworkers are very versatile. With the use of optional Geka accessories it may be equipped to perform a range of tasks including triangular notching at 90°, pipe notching, and notching of footings, among others.
- Station for shearing flat bars and plates: this station’s monoblock blade-holder, controlled at each end, grants it great stability and its radial system provides it with a great cutting capacity.
- Cutting station for round and square bars: besides its standard blades for cutting round and square bars, the cutting station in the Geka Hydracrop 220/300 may also be equipped with blades for cutting U profiles, I, T and other optional shapes.
Features and specifications of the Geka Hydracrop 220/300 Universal Ironworker
||240 US Tons
||Ø1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
||300 US Tons
|Shears of Flat Bars and Plates
||30″ x 3/4″
20” x 1”
|Shearing of Angles
|8″ x 8″ x 3/4″
|Shear of Angles with Optional Blade
|8″ x 8″ x 1″
|Shearing of Solid Round and Square Bars
|Ø 2-3/8″ and □ 2-3/8″
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 65,000 tensile.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice.