NEW GEKA HYDRACROP 55/110 UNIVERSAL IRONWORKER WITH 5 STATIONS
The Geka Hydracrop 55/110 is an ironworker machine with twin operators allowing for higher speeds, higher capacity, and, with its two working areas, for the possibility of two workers utilizing the machine simultaneously. Like the other machines in the Hydracrop Series, it includes five workstations on which different optional equipment and accessories from Geka may be mounted.
The five workstations in the Geka Hydracrop 55 Universal Ironworker
- Punching station: this station features a punch cylinder with a punching power of 60 US tons. This independent cylinder makes for flexible and adaptable workstation, on which special accessories and die sets may be easily adaptable.
- Station for shearing angles at 90°: this station offers a shearing power of 110 US tons and is able to shear angles without producing any deformations on the material and without losing any material.
- Notching station: this station may be mounted with several different Geka accessories and equipment including punching equipment, pipe punching equipment, and equipment for radiusing corners.
- Station for shearing flat bars and plates: this station’s monoblock blade-holder, controlled at each end, grants it great stability and its radial system provides it with a great cutting capacity.
- Cutting station for round and square bars: besides its standard blades for cutting round and square bars, the cutting station in the Geka Hydracrop 55/110 may also be equipped with blades for cutting U profiles, I, T and other optional shapes.
Features and specifications for the Geka Hydracrop 55/110
||GEKA HYDRACROP 55/110
||60 US Tons
||Ø1-1/2″x3/8″ Ø3/4″ x 3/4″
||110 US Tons
|Shears of Flat Bars and Plates
||12″ x 5/8″ 8″ x 3/4″
|Shearing of Angles (without deformation)
||4″ x 4″ x 3/8″
|Shearing of Solid Round and Square Bars (Optional Blades)
||Ø1-9/16″ & □ 1-9/16″
||3-1/2″ x 1-5/8” x 3/8″
For the complete features and specifications of the machine, don’t hesitate to ask us for the Geka Hydracrop 55 manual.
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 65,000 tensile.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice.