NEW GEKA HYDRACROP 80/150 UNIVERSAL IRONWORKER
The Geka Hydracrop 80/150 is one of the models in Geka’s Hydracrop Series, of two-cylinder hydraulic ironworkers. The two cylinders featured in these machines allow for higher production speeds, a higher capacity for materials, and for the possibility of being used by two operators at once. The five workstations featured in these machines may also be equipped with additional optional accessories to suit a range of different tasks.
The five workstations included in the Geka Hydracrop 80/150 Ironworker Machine
- Punching station: since it is fitted with an independent cylinder, this station offers great flexibility by being able to be mounted with many different optional Geka tools and die sets.
- Station for shearing angles at 90°: thanks to a Geka-designed patented system of a floating upper blade traveling along a rectilinear line, this station offers distortion-free single-cut shearing.
- Notching station: the notching station in the Hydracrop machines is incredibly versatile. It can be mounted with many different Geka tools and equipment to equip it for a range of tasks including triangular notching at 90°, pipe notching, and radiusing the ends of flat bars, among others.
- Station for shearing flat bars and plates: the superior stability of the monoblock blade-holder included in the station allows it to provide an optimum shearing results.
- Cutting station for round and square bars: the station includes standard blades for cutting square and round bars. However, it may also be fitted with optional blades that can cut U profiles, I, T and other shapes.
Additionally, the Geka 80 ironworker machine, as all the models in the Hydracrop Series, has an electric cabinet with a manual selector / electrical limit switch. The electric cabinet is easily removable to access the hydraulic unit.
Specifications for the Geka Hydracrop 80/150
||GEKA HYDRACROP 80/150
||88 US Tons
||Ø 1 1/2″x3/8″
||155 US Tons
|Shears of Flat Bars and Plates
|Shearing of Angles
|5″ x 5″ x 1/2″
|Shearing of Solid Round and Square Bars
|Ø 1-3/4″ and 1-3/4″
||3-1/2″ x 2″ x 15/32″